Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Pen to Paper in which you can list a book that you really want to read or keep meaning to get.
What do you need to do to join in?
- Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
- Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it’s on your wishlist.
- Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
- Put a link back to pen to paper (http://vogue-pentopaper.blogspot.com) somewhere in your post.
- Visit the other blogs and enjoy!
Here’s my choice for this week…
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Before scientists found the cure, people thought love was a good thing. They didn’t understand that once love — the deliria — blooms in your blood, there is no escaping its hold. Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the government demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Holoway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy.
But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable: She falls in love. [GR]
As soon as I found out about this book, I thought that it was an amazing idea… A world where feelings – love – are seen as a disease… this concept really got me hooked. And I’ve read so many good reviews… I just wish I wasn’t broke! LOL